S-STEM Site Partners and Acknowledgments
The Mechanical Engineering S-STEM Program is funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF). We are happy to partner with many organizations and gratefully acknowledge their collaboration and support.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (UMBC)
- College of Engineering & Information Technology (COE&IT) (UMBC)
- The Student Support Services (UMBC)
- The Center for Women and Information Technology (CWIT – UMBC)
- The Career Center (UMBC)
- The Learning Resources Center (UMBC)
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships (UMBC)
- Montgomery Community College of Maryland
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Howard Community College
- Anne Arundel Community College
- National Science Foundation
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. DUE-0966111, DUE-1356440 and DUE-1742170. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.